Hamilton Beach Professional Blender
Are you searching for a good professional blender? Yes, You are in the right place. This Hamilton Beach Professional Blender Reviews will guide you to choose. So read carefully and try to find the important things about professional blenders.
A blender is one of the most important kitchen appliances. It has a lot of uses and it can do all its job very quickly. Choosing the perfect blender for your kitchen is very important.
In this Hamilton Beach Professional Blender review, we will discuss the blender’s specs. We will also describe the performance and other aspects. I will also provide you with some tips to use the blender.
The American company Hamilton Beach released this Hamilton Beach Professional Blender. This blender has impressive characteristics. Such as a 2.4 horsepower engine (I wonder who thought up to measure horsepower blenders!) And the blades rotate at the speed of 33 thousand RPM. This allows you to instantly grind food products of any degree of hardness. It will turn them into a state of an identical mixture thus why we recommended liquefying frozen fruits and ice cubes by this blender.
It comes with a plastic-made tamper to help with the smoothies. This tamper has a soft-touch coating. The Hamilton Beach 1800-Watt blender has 4 different pre-programmed functions. It can do different tasks including pulse and clean.
Along with the pre-programmed functions, you can blend at different speeds with a variable speed option. Besides, the motor is thermal-protected which protects the blender from overheating.
Hamilton Beach Professional Blender: Key Specifications-
- Powerful 1800 Watt/2.4 peak horsepower motor crushes frozen ingredients within seconds.
- 4 pre-programmed settings: ice crush, smoothie, puree, and clean.
- This quiet and durable blender will last long. Also, the motor comes with thermal protection.
- Rubber-mounted components make it possible quite blend.
- Dual cleaning options: includes a self-cleaning option. You can wash it in a dishwasher.
- An LCD to show the timer.
- Stainless steel-made blades easily blend ice.
- BPA-free jar and lid with the removable filler cap. This cup work as a measuring cup for marinades and dressing.
- Includes speed settings with a variable dial which allows crushing at different speeds.
- Limited warranty for 5 years.
- Name of the Style: 4 Programs – 1800 Watt
- Product Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Product Dimensions : 8.6 x 7.1 x 17.7 inches
- Manufactured by: Hamilton Beach Professional
- Department: Unisex-adult
- Model number: 58850
- ASIN: B01H4WN7V0
- Best Sellers Rank: #317 Countertop Blender #118,431 Dining & Kitchen
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars
- First Available Date: 15 June 2016
- Discontinue By Manufacturer: No
Hamilton Beach Professional Blender Reviews: Motor Protecting Device-
- This Hamilton Beach Professional Blender has a feature that protects the motor from overheating. If the blender’s motor stops due to overheating, unplug the blender and let it cool down for 15 minutes. Then resume operation by plugging the blender back.
- Blender Base: The base contains the electric motor. Don’t let water get in the base.
- Jar: The BPA-free durable jar has clear markings with cups, milliliters, and ounces.
- Jar Lid: The jar lid securely fits into the jar. By lifting the tab, you can easily remove it. Place the tab above the pitcher’s handle to keep the pitcher’s spout mess-free.
- Filler-Cap: The blender’s filler cap has easy measurement markings for making fine marinades and dressings. You can insert the tamper or add ingredients by removing the fill cap.
- Jar Pad: For easy cleaning remove the rubber pad by lifting.
- Cutting Blade: The installation of the cutting blade assembly of the jar is permanent.
- Control Buttons: You will find two buttons on the base top. One of them is to start or stop blending. The other is the pulse control button which will allow us to control the blending manually.
- Control Knob: You can change into variable speeds or the 4 pre-programmed modes by rotating the control knob.
- Tamper: You can use the tamper to mix frozen or thick mixtures that regular blending cannot process. It will also prevent the formation of air pockets. It will also come in handy for preparing nut butter.
- Variable Speeds: By rotating the control knob from 1 to 10 you can select any one of the 10-speed settings for blending. After 5 minutes of blending the blender will automatically turn off.
- Sleep Mode: The blender will go into sleeping mode after being inactive for 10 minutes. And the blenders display panel will have a blank screen. Move the control knob to end the sleep mode.
- The Hamilton Beach Professional Blender has some incredible features. Some features are as follows:
- It contains a powerful 2.4 peak Horse Power motor, which can even crush frozen ingredients and ice in seconds.
- The motor is Thermal-protected which ensures lasting performance.
- The hardened blades are made of stainless steel. They rotate over 140 mph which delivers even and smooth blending results.
- The variable speed dial will provide you with easy blending control. It will give you restaurant-quality results.
- It has 4 pre-programmed settings. These programs are for making Smoothie, Puree, Ice Crushing, and cleaning. These setups offer easy blending and cleanup.
- The shatterproof 64 oz. the pitcher is BPA-free.
- The components of the blender are Rubber-mounted. As a result, it gives quieter blending.
- The blender contains a tamper which helps in ensuring dense blending.
- It is also featured with a measuring cup.
- The blender is dishwasher-safe and has a pre-programmed one-touch auto-cleaning setting. This makes cleaning very easy.
- The blender has a limited warranty of 5 years.
You will get a tamper with the Hamilton Beach Professional blender. This will help you in blending the thick or frozen mixture with perfect consistency.
The Hamilton Beach Professional blender has a quite simple design. The model has a height of 7.9 inches, a depth of 11.9 inches, and a width of 13.5 inches. The design looks a little bit old. It has the brushed silver color of the body part.
The blender has 4 pre-programmed settings which will give you one-touch convenience. It will also eliminate guesswork. For making a smoothie, pureeing, or crushing ice first plug in the blender. Then open the lid and add the ingredients. Now, place the lid back on the jar. Next, turn the dial to the program. To do so, turn the control knob from off to any of the four programs: SMOOTHIE, PUREE, CRUSH, or CLEAN, and then press start. The blender will do the rest. You can see the time duration of the running program on the timer display. For quick wash use the clean setup. The blender will automatically stop when the program ends. The pulse function and the variable speed dial will give you the ultimate control.
The programmed settings are recipe category optimized. They vary in duration and blending speed. At the end of any program, the blender stops itself. Some recipes need longer or shorter blending based on their ingredients or recipe. The programs are given below:
SMOOTHIE – You can blend fresh or frozen smoothies using this program. At the beginning of this program, the blender pulses five times. These rotations and chop frozen ingredients or ice. Then jumps to high speed 10 for one minute.
PUREE – This program will give you a smooth consistency to pureed vegetables or fruit. In this program, the blender will ramp up slowly from speed 1 to 10 for about 1 minute and 15 seconds.
CRUSH – With this program, you will be able to break the ice into small pieces. Small enough for fine cocktails or slushies. In this setting, the blender pulses continuously from speed 1 to 5 for about 1 minute.
CLEAN – Foe easy self-cleaning add 473 ml (2 cups) of warm water and 2 drops of dishwashing detergent into the jar. Keep the filler cap in the lid and start the program. Blender will run for about 1 minute. Finally, rinse the blender and dry it.
Hamilton Beach has 100 years of product designing experience. They have designed many blenders used in home kitchens or commercial purposes. This blender has a unique design to provide exceptional performance in home and commercial cooking. The blender’s components of superior durability and professional level. Extraordinary features like powerful motors, pre-programmed settings, and 10 different speed controls will let you blend anything. This blender will give you an easy and enjoyable kitchen experience.
The Hamilton Beach Professional 58850 blender comes with1800 watts powerful motor. It rotates at the speed of 33,000 rpm /140 mph. It is efficient enough to crush any frozen food or ice, chop nuts, puree sauces, and many more.
Many of the blenders in the market come with ice-crushing pre-programmed settings. The Hamilton Beach 1800 Watt also is not an exception. Though it can crush the ice very efficiently. But it takes lots of pulsing to bring the ice in a uniform crushed state.
The blender is quiet and Durable. It is designed to last. The motor of the blender is thermal-protected which prevents it from overheating. The components are rubber-mounted which makes the blending quieter.
The 64 oz. Tritan Jar is BPA-free and Dishwasher-safe. It is also shatterproof. The lid has a removable filler cap. You can also use it as a measuring cup for marinades and dressings. The package also contains a tamper which helps in blending dense, thick ingredients.
The blender has a Limited warranty of 5 years. Although this long-lasting blender will surpass its warranty with everlasting performance.
The blender provides high-performance blending for years. The blender’s motor is thermal-protected to prevent overheating. The metal drive and stainless-steel blade can even blend frozen fruits and ice. It the BPA-free, shatterproof 64-ounce Tritan jar can handle the toughest jobs.
Blades of the Hamilton beach professional blender are made of stainless steel, that can rotate over 140 mph speed which delivers a smooth and evenly blended outcome. With the 2.4 peak horsepower motor, the blade can crush any frozen food efficiently and smoothly.
The Hamilton Beach blender comes with a good cleaning solution. It has already a self-cleaning pre-programmed function. With this, you can clean the jar easily with warm water and a drop of dish soap. However, if you want to be on the safe side, you can put it in the dishwasher as this blender is dishwasher safe.
5-Year Limited Warranty:
The Professional Blender has a limited warranty for 5 years. Although this blender has superior durability. It should last longer than 5 years with exceptional performance.
Hamilton beach professional blender reviews: Pros & Cons:
- Works quietly
- Easy to fit the Jar on base
- Measurement marking is easy-to-read
- Safe wash with a dishwasher
- Extensive and clear manual
- Easy control
- Price is high
- Can’t make good smoothies
- Difficult to use the lid
- For better performance, you should add at least one cup (237 ml/8 ounces) of liquid per recipe. You can add more according to your recipe and blend satisfactorily.
- You need to add ingredients when the blender is running. For that, first, remove the filler cap then add them through the lid’s hole.
- You must not store liquid or food items in the blender’s jar.
- If ingredients stick to the jar’s sides or blending stops, you can add extra liquid to the jar or move around the mixture using the tamper.
- Cut the large whole vegetables and fruits before blending. This will blend faster.
- Do not let the blender drop or bump when it is in operation or any other time.
- Do not blend dry ingredients for more than 1 minute continuously. Let the blender cool down after every minute.
- You should not grind grains with the blender
- Do not over-fill the blender jar. You can fill it with the highest graduation mark.
Tips to Prevent Overheating:
- Always use the recommended speed for the specific recipe. Do not process them at higher speeds or lower speeds.
- Always process recipes for the recommended time.
- You can use the tamper to blend thick mixtures and move the ingredients around. This will let the ingredients go through the blades.
- You should not fill the blender jar more than two-thirds if you are going to use the tamper during blending.
- You should not use the tamper while blending hot liquids.
The Hamilton Beach Professional blender is one of the best professional blenders available. It will give you an exceptional blending experience. It will cost about 300 USD which may sound a little costly. But trust me, it is worth every penny. It has many unique features that no other blender has altogether. It has 4.4 out of 5 customer reviews which ensures its quality. Good products do price high, but their performance will not disappoint you.
Want more blender reviews?